The Oura Ring is easy to set up and for most things, you will not need the manual. The application will guide you along the way. If you still need the manual it can be downloaded from the official website.
If you still can’t find what you look for check out the list down below and it might help you along the way. There is a great community of users and you can often get help on any of the user-driven Facebook groups or forums. Just remember to use the search before asking a quest. Most likely someone else has asked the same thing before.
Download the Oura Ring Manual from the official website.
- Information Leaflet (PDF)
- Oura Product Overview (PDF)
Here are some of the most important things to know about for your ring.
Some of these things are not included in the official manual.
- Don’t know how to size your ring? Here are some tips on how to find your ring size.
- How to set up your ring. Here is a resource that helps you set up the ring for the very first time.
- Charging best practice, How to charge the ring to keep the battery in a good condition and prolong the lifetime of the device.
- Problems charging? How to fix the most common issue when the charger doesn’t want to turn on.
- Oura Ring Warranty Breakdown, Have issues with your ring? Here are the most common questions about the warranty broken down.
- How to perform a factory reset of the ring.
- What to do if you won’t use it for a while. Here are Tips and Trix on what you should do if you won’t use the ring for a while. This will prolong the lifetime of the battery inside the ring.
- How to find a lost ring. It’s nothing worse than losing your ring. Here is a guide on what you should do if you lose the ring. Keep in mind that this only works if your ring has some battery left, so try and locate it as soon as possible
- The Oura ring is waterproof. Don’t be afraid to take a shower or swim with your ring, follow the link to read more about the specifications and what you can do.